Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Fly-out menus issue

Thanks for the quick response and example link, Sharon.  I'll pick it apart.
I am not a GitHub editor so am unfamiliar with that process.  I'd
appreciate your adding this to that list.
I also found this jQuery-based menu
<https://www.jqueryscript.net/menu/accessible-dropdown-menu.html> earlier
today that I'll test, although it hasn't been updated in a few years,
and its codebase
is now read-only <https://github.com/hotgeart/accessible-menu>, always a
concern.

Thank you,

Dave Dalquist
Intranet Coordinator
Information Technology Services
Email:  ddalquist@nmc.edu
Northwestern Michigan College <https://www.nmc.edu/>

"The internet is for end users: any change made to the web platform has the
potential to affect vast numbers of people, and may have a profound impact
on any person’s life."
- W3's Web Platform Design Principles
<https://www.w3.org/TR/design-principles/>