Re: Fly-out menus issue

Thank you Dave, we appreciate your use of WAI resources, your bringing this
issue to our attention, and your kind words.I co-chair the Education and
Ourteach Working Group and we are always grateful for the input from people
who find these resources useful. We have list of issues for the WAI
tutorials on GitHub <https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/issues>.  If you
are comfortable please add this one to that list. If you do not use GitHub,
let me know and I will add this to the list.

I am not sure what the timeline is for fixing the issue. In the meantime,
you may want to look at code for this archived Knowbility site which has
this behavior: The tab key moves focus from one high level navigation
element to the next and then the arrow keys navigate the dropdown elements.
Archived Knowbility website example
<web.archive.org/web/20120829211721/http://www.knowbility.org/>.

Thanks again for your participation and all the best,
Sharron Rush
EO co-chair
--
*Sharron Rush* | Executive Director