From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 4:19 PM
To: Herrera, Jamie <jamie.herrera@optum.com>; Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Subject: Re: Research and Development Working group on Accessible Maps

Hello, Jamie,

I have some good news for you: We do have more current information.
(I'll ask folks to update the old pages with links to the new info.)

The currently active group is the Research Questions Accessibility Task Force (RQTF). Information about that group and work is at:
* https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/
* https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Main_Page

Judy Brewer is that W3C Staff Contact for RQTF, and she should be able to provide you with more details on current work related to accessibility and maps.

In the meantime, here is some information:
* Workshop on Maps for the Web -- includes quite a bit about accessibility: https://www.w3.org/2020/maps/report

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>