Re: Feedback evaluation tool

Hi Hidde,

I seem to recall with the WAI Statement Generator update that we said ideally users would be able to switch between languages while using the tool, and that was deemed too complicated and time-consuming to code. Am I wrong?

Will the WCAG-EM Report Tool update allow switching between languages *for sure*? Maybe best not to promise it yet?

How about replying:
- thanks for taking time to write!
- we are currently updating the tool, and plan to publish the update [very conservative estimate, e.g., by July 2021]
- with the update, we hope to enable language switching

Helpful to reply in English for the record. Feel free to also include the same content in Dutch if you would like.

Best,
~Shawn