Re: Use and usefulness of filterable How to Meet WCAG (Quick Reference)

Hi Phill,

We don't have much formal data. Analytics shows the Quick Ref is in top 3 areas of WAI website use. I haven't looked to see if I can figure out what percent of users select Filters "Interaction Design", "Visual Design ", and/or "Content Creation".

We have anecdotal feedback, e.g.:
* Lots of folks like it and use it. We get Tweets such as https://twitter.com/romaricpascal/status/1103277592336048128
* It's not a good first starting place (too overwhelming), which is why we provide resources such as Accessibility Principles <https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-principles/>, Tips for Getting Started <https://www.w3.org/WAI/tips/>,  and more.

I'm happy to see if we can provide more specific information to answer your questions.

Best,
~Shawn