Re: [Tutorial Feedback]

Hello,

Ah, interesting issues, indeed.

We host a WAI Interest Group (IG) discussion list where such issues of digital accessibility are discussed. You could send your question to that list to get more perspectives.

You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>