Re: Feedback regarding accessibility icons

Hi Detlev,

The icons are now updated at:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/teach-advocate/accessibility-icon-set

Compared to what was there before:
* the large images are larger, making the white lines thicker.
* the smaller icons have thicker lines.

Let me know if that looks better to you.

We are continuing to refine these icons.

Thanks,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>