RE: [wbs] response to 'Persona Names and Pronouns Approval'

Hi Shawn,

That seems reasonable. It was a minor thought only :)

Kevin

Kevin White
Head of Digital Accessibility
Phone – 0131 244 7811 (Extension 47811)
Mobile – 07827 991 786

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.
Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.