Re: [wbs] response to 'WAI-Curricula: Thorough Review for units 1 and 2'

Hello Sylvie:

Just to say that I did merge the pull request this morning, I totally
forgot. So the link you need to follow in order to review is:

http://w3c.github.io/wai-curricula/curricula/1-4/

Sorry for the confusion.

Best.

On 9/3/2019 5:37 PM, Daniel Montalvo Charameli wrote:

> Hello Sylvie:
>

> Welcome back! I hope you have had a great holiday.
>

> As per the missing surveys, I have reopened unit 4 survey
> <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/standards-and-guidelines-draft-review/>for
> you. Please follow the live draft
> <https://deploy-preview-72--wai-curricula.netlify.com/curricula/1-4/>link
> that is on the survey instead of the frozen one, which is heavily
> outdated. I expect to merge soon but at this time I didn't do that
> yet. I have opened the survey until Friday 6th, tell me if this is not
> enough.
>

> Also as a follow-up for units 1 and 2 thorough review you said:
>

> On 8/2/2019 2:30 PM, Sylvie Duchateau via WBS Mailer wrote:
>>
>> Comments:
>> This sounds clear also.
>> Homework means that the course is more than one day. See for example
>> following task: "Ask students to contact a person with a disability and
>> interview them about what access barriers they encounter when trying to
>> access digital content or applications. Students will write up a summary of
>> the interview and share with other students in class."
>> This means that students will meet again with the teacher after this task.
>>
>>> ---------------------------------
>

> As I see this activity, it is true that it might take more than one
> day for students to complete it and handle it to the instructor. I
> don't see this as a bad thing for some of the courses built from these
> curricula. I think we should point to this type of activity on the
> curricula and let course creators decide if they want to include it or
> not given their particular context. Some instructors may need to adapt
> this activity since they might not see students after the lesson, but
> others might not have that constrain.
>

> Do you feel strongly about this activity not being convenient?
>

> Best.
>

> Daniel.

---