Re: [Accessible Media Tutorial]

Hi Ben,

I put this question to Celia Hughes who the most experienced audio
describer that I know and whose agency provides audio description for a lot
of web based video content.  Here is her response:

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*