RE: Translating 'Stories of Web Users' to French

Will do that, thanks lady.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Envoyé : lundi 4 juin 2018 17:20
À : DESCHAMPS Stephane DMGP/DD; wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Objet : Re: Translating 'Stories of Web Users' to French

Thanks, Stéphane!

The Translations info is a bit out of date. We hope to get to updating that soon.

Here are the basics:
	<https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#volunteer>

I do not know of a French translation of the latest version of  'Stories of Web Users', so you can skip the searching steps (the database is not updated anyway I think).

Later this year we hope to have in place a better way to link to and manage translations.

Cheers,
~Shawn

On 6/4/2018 10:09 AM, stephane.deschamps@orange.com wrote:
> Hi Editors,
>
> I'd like to translate https://www.w3.org/WAI/people-use-web/user-stories/ to French, is there already a process for this or can I just go and do it?
>
> Thanks for the great persona list by the way!
>
> --
>
> Cordialement / Kind regards
>
> *Stéphane Deschamps***
>
> Référent accessibilité - Direction Digitale - Expérience et Interface Utilisateur
>
> *Orange/OF/DMGP/DD/EIU*
>
> mobile +33 6 37 30 65 31 (preferably text please)
> _stephane.deschamps@orange.com <mailto:stephane.deschamps@orange.com>_

> Thank you.

Thank you.