Re: 404 - link does not work

Hi Pea,

Those are internal draft pages, not the published pages. Sorry for the confusion.

The links should work from the published page:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/Overview.html
to get you to:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/

We plan to get redirects and notices set up on the non-published pages later this year to avoid such confusion.

Best,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>