[RSS Feed]

From: Mahfud Chaaban Sidahmed <Mahfud.Chaaban.sidahmed@unit4.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:38:19 +0000
To: "wai-eo-editors@w3.org" <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Hello

I am a blind accessibility tester, I find this RSS Feed very useful, so, please don't retire it. It is a easy way to check what it is now while I check other RSS Feeds.
Thanks

Mahfud Chaaban Sidahmed
Junior Test Analyst
[Unit4]
In business for people.
UNIT4 R&D Spain S.L.

Edificio I+D, Avenida del Conocimiento s/n 1st and 4th floor, 18016 Armilla, Spain
T  +34 958183330
E  Mahfud.Chaaban.sidahmed@unit4.com
This message and any attachment(s) are intended only for the use of the named recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Do not disclose the contents of this document to any other persons. Violation of this notice may be unlawful. Please note that internet communications are not secure and e-mails are susceptible to change. Thank you for your cooperation.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)