Re: How Do I Make Edit Boxes Hidden?

Hi Annabelle,

Unfortunately we do not have the resources to be able to answer your question promptly. We do host a public Interest Group where such issues of Web accessibility are discussed.

You can search the mailing list archives, to get an idea of the list, through:
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under: