Re: Inviting feedback

Hi Andrew,

I have changed the byline as you suggest. I think it does better highlight that there is a need to be open to and accepting of user feedback. I also took a look at the last sentence and agree that it is a bit opaque. I have changed it to:

“Make it easy for website users to submit feedback on accessibility and ensure that any feedback is used when considering future improvements.”

Hopefully this addresses your concerns,

Thanks

Kevin