Fwd: [wai-tutorials] moved longdesc from 1st to 4th example method (#331)

Steve's response to my GitHub note to him is below. I am OK accepting
this...can we just do it or must it have group discussion?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "stevefaulkner" <notifications@github.com>
Date: Nov 13, 2015 3:17 AM
Subject: [wai-tutorials] moved longdesc from 1st to 4th example method
(#331)
To: "w3c/wai-tutorials" <wai-tutorials@noreply.github.com>

added warning symbol style to assistive tech support advice, changed
info about Firefox access to 'mouse users' from 'all users'
------------------------------
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/pull/331
Commit Summary

   - moved longdesc from 1st to 4th example method

File Changes

   - *M* source/images/complex.html.erb.md
   <https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/pull/331/files#diff-0> (106)

Patch Links: