Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - 29 June 2015'

Hi Andrew,

On 10.7.2015 00:51, Andrew Arch via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'EOWG Weekly
> Survey - 29 June 2015' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for Andrew
> Arch.
>

>> >---------------------------------
>> >Showcase Task Force Work Statement
>> >----
>> >As we discussed in the 26 June EOWG teleconference, we would like to set
>> >up a Task Force to develop the Showcase Examples with Videos. Please read
>> >(or at least skim) the [Draft] Showcase Examples with Videos Task Force
>> >(Showcase TF) Work Statement and complete below:
>> >

>   * (x) I approve the Work Statement as is.
>   * ( ) I approve the Work Statement; however, I suggest the changes in the
> comments section below (for facilitator's discretion).
>   * ( ) I approve the Work Statement only with the changes in the comment
> section below.
>   * ( ) I do not support the Work Statement, because of the comments in the
> comments section below.
>   * ( ) I abstain (not vote)
> Comments:
> Only comment is "should the materials be released progressively as
> completed?"

Thank you for your positive response.

I'm not sure to what degree this work lends itself to progressively
releasing it in parts. I expect a fair amount of "balancing" of the
examples used and points made in the different stories, until the set in
its entirety addresses the intended goals. It would also be more
beneficial to release and message the complete set of complimentary
stories together rather than to release each story individually.

Let Brent and I know if you have a different understanding or if you
would like to have this discussed with the rest of the group.

Best,
   Shadi