Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - 29 June 2015'

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your comments. Please find some responses inline below:

On 1.7.2015 16:42, Kevin White via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'EOWG Weekly
> Survey - 29 June 2015' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for Kevin
> White.
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Showcase Task Force Work Statement
>> ----
>> As we discussed in the 26 June EOWG teleconference, we would like to set
>> up a Task Force to develop the Showcase Examples with Videos. Please read
>> (or at least skim) the [Draft] Showcase Examples with Videos Task Force
>> (Showcase TF) Work Statement and complete below:
>>

>   * ( ) I approve the Work Statement as is.
>   * (x) I approve the Work Statement; however, I suggest the changes in the
> comments section below (for facilitator's discretion).
>   * ( ) I approve the Work Statement only with the changes in the comment
> section below.
>   * ( ) I do not support the Work Statement, because of the comments in the
> comments section below.
>   * ( ) I abstain (not vote)
> Comments:
> I wonder whether there is a need to indicate what the review points are.
> That is, should there be a section that indicates interim deliverables that
> will be reviewed?

Section "Timeline" says:

[[
Each of the following milestones will be developed in close coordination
with EOWG and will be provided for review and feedback:
]]

It then lists the interim deliverables and their approximate timing:
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2015/showcase-tf#timeline

Is this sufficient indication of the review points and the anticipated
close coordination with EOWG?

> Minor edit: might 'performers' be better than 'protagonist', as protagonist
> suggests the leading character but there may be other roles?

Good point about protagonists but we also do not anticipate to hire
actual performers either. I think protagonists is commonly used in
filming and we can keep it for now. It is better than performers IMO.

Thanks,
   Shadi