Re: Charter comments - Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey – 27 April 2015'

Hi Melody,

Some, for example:

* presentations at conferences such as SXSW, UPA, STC, An Event Apart, @Media, Web Directions, Webstock, Web Design World, WebVisions, Web Builder, DrupalCamp, HighEdWeb, PSEWEB, and WWW conferences

* User Experience Magazine article (Older Users Online: WAI Guidelines Address Older Users Web Experience. copy here <http://www.w3.org/WAI/posts/2009/older-users-online>)

* W3C blog posts such as <http://www.w3.org/blog/author/shawn/> and <http://www.w3.org/blog/2009/06/wcag-20-in-your-mother-tongue/>

* Tweets such as <https://twitter.com/w3c_wai/status/172382006485852160> and <https://twitter.com/w3c_wai/status/184265412890988544>

There certainly is a need to do more, and we haven't focused on that recently. As we complete new deliverables over the next year, it will be a good time to ramp up our outreach.

(We have a collection of contacts and some old ideas for articles at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Contacts_for_promotion>)

I welcome any specific ideas you have for sooner or later! :-)

Best,
~Shawn