Re: Charter comments - Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey – 27 April 2015'

Thanks for the reply Shawn!

I was meaning outreach to more proactive general communities beyond the the
accessibility community, specifically general UX/UI, developer, project and
product management, government/health/education communities at large. Have
we historically done anything on those fronts?

Melody