Re: direct access to website for disable people

Hello Nick,

Your main website should be accessible to people with disabilities. Rarely is it good to provide a separate version for people with disabilities.

There are several articles online that explain why Separate Accessible Versions are bad, for example, search the Web for "myth text-only accessibility".

Best of luck with your website!

Regards,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org
phone: +1.617.395.7664
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/