Re: Reminder: Call for Review: Before and After Demonstration (BAD)

Dear Sailesh,

Thank you for your comments. We are processing them and expect to get
back to you soon. However, I have one question regarding the ul/li/a
elements not being exposed as I could not replicate the issue.

Could you provide more details about the versions of the software that
you are using to get this result? Maybe you can also briefly describe
the result (output) you get from reading this menu structure?

Finally, the menu structure is a nested list which also contains span,
div, and text elements; do you think this could be the cause?

Here is the menu code if you want to save as HTML and do some testing:

[[
   <ul>
     <li class="current first"><span class="hidden">Current location:
href="../../before/home/" class="page"><span class="hidden">Inaccessible
class="report"><span class="hidden">Inaccessible Home Page
class="page current"><span class="hidden">Accessible </span>Home
Page</a><a href="../../report/after/home.php" class="report"><span
       </ul><a href="../../after/home/annotations"
     </li>
   </ul>
]]

Thanks,