Re: Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites

  Hi Nymphaea,

We do not yet have a Dutch translation of this document. We would welcome your translating it!

Information on translating WAI documents is at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation
There you will find the link to the process for volunteering to do the translation: http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Regards,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry