Re: Comments on How People with Disabilities Use the Web: Accessibility Requirements

Hi Jennifer,

Apologies for not responding earlier. How People with Disabilities Use
the Web has been updated a few days ago and addresses your editorial
comments (all comments except #4). Your comment relating to the "web
browsing methods" page (comment #4) will be addressed during the
upcoming edits to that page.

Best,
   Shadi