Re: Some comments on Accessibility Requirements

Hi Sylvie,

Apologies for not responding earlier. How People with Disabilities Use
the Web has been updated a few days ago and addresses your editorial
comments (comments #3 and #4). Your comments relating to the "web
browsing methods" page (comments #1 and #2) will be addressed during the
upcoming edits to that page.

Best,
   Shadi