Re: British Accessibility Standard would like to reference your 'Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites' doc...

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see your interest in this guidance.

We welcome the use of this document. The license terms are slightly
different for commercial versus non-commercial uses. I believe that
BS8878 may be considered the former but I'm not sure. The copyright
information is linked from the bottom of the page, let me know if you
have further questions.

The review period for this document has been completed and we plan to
finalize the publication in the next week or two. I hope this matches
your publication plans.

On a side note, I was under the impression that BS8878 work had been
paused due to overlap with EC Mandate 376 work. In any case, we would
welcome the opportunity to review how W3C resources are referenced,
ideally before being put out for public review.

Regards,
   Shadi