Re: quick reply pls -- New WAI website category for "user" documents?

On 16 Dec 2009, at 07:10, Shawn Henry wrote:

> If you have time, please also send thoughts on:
> * do we want to add a top level navigation category or not?

I think a top level navigation for these documents is definitely a
good idea. Currently, they are together with other documents, and it
would be difficult for users to find them

> * if yes, which documents should go in the new category?

I think the current list looks good, I am just not sure about <http://
www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-accessibility-n-usability.html> as
this could be too technical for an end user.

> * if yes, what should it be called? if you were an "average"
> "user", what would words in the navigation would lead you to select
> them thinking that there was material there for you?

Difficult to predict, I guess we need to ask this directly to some
users.

How about these?

"For Web users"
"For users"