Re: Feedback to Share Web Experiences Document

Hi Sally,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Last week we discussed keeping the descriptions succinct versus expanding them to be more clear and comprehensive. We decided to keep them fairly short in this document, since there are more detailed explanations available by following the links; however, we do plan to expand some of them.

We will address your comments in the next edit. The updated version will be available at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new.html>, probably later this month.

Regards,
~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/