Re: Quick tip cards

Hi, Linda,

I am glad that you've found the WAI Web site and are interested in the Quick Tips cards. Yes, we will send you a quantity.

Indeed your original message should get to the right person, via the "list maintainer". I've also forwarded this e-mail directly as a backup. You should receive the cards soon.

Regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)