Re: EOWG: Review this week: Evaluating with Users

Dear Carlos, Henrike, Gaby,

Thank you again for your review and comments on the early concept draft of "Involving Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation".

EOWG thinks we have addressed your concerns, primarily by clarifying that the document mostly addresses informal evaluation in order to gather feedback for improving sites, rather than formal usability studies. Also note that we have tried to balance between strongly encouraging Web developers to involve people with disabilities, addressing the most important cautions and myths, and yet not making it sound too difficult and complicated so that people would be "afraid" to involve people with disabilities. Also note that the scope of this document is very limited, as described in the requirements under "About Involving Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation" at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-ut

The latest version of the document is available at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/users

We hope to complete this document soon and welcome any additional feedback. Comments received by Wednesday 5 October can be addressed for the final draft.

Best regards,
~ Shawn