RE: sellability of D-link vs. LONGDESC

I'll commit to adding longdesc support for webspeak immediately.  I am just
not sure how many sites will ever adopt it, no matter how compelling the
educational effort is. To be successful, it really needs to be supported
and made a no brainer by the authoring tools. Do MS or SQ have plans to do
so?