Re: a 4 Type Document Collection with Resource Site

At 02:38 PM 19/08/97 -0500, Gregg wrote:
>My thoughts are as follows:

Thanks, Gregg, for the best outline yet of your proposed guideline model.
As I mentioned at the August 5 meeting, the four level guide plus on-line
reference-resource works very well in the real world.  It describes the
best kind of content-rich site/document that allows users with differing
needs to get as little or as much as they desire.  It also describes very
closely the report/results-format I present to clients after a Web-site
accessibility evaluation.

Chuck Letourneau

----
Starling Access Services