Re: ACTION-853 1.3.1 Examples

moving the example to 1.1.2 is good for me.
see Jan's message about 1.1.2 (he had already moved Brin's example)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2013JulSep/0070.html

I am hoping that others agree on list to Jan's IER for 1.1.2 and we can
close 2 SCs (with no discussion).

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org> wrote:

> I am working on Action-853 to look at 1.3.1 and see if any examples depend
> on (d)elements with alternative content  [(d) has been deleted].
>
> I found the example of Brin:
> [mobile] Brin is deaf. The video player she is using has a button
> displayed beneath the playing video that indicates that captions are
> available. She clicks the button to toggle the captions on so she can
> understand the video. On her mobile phone, Brin touches a video, which
> displays the controls including the "display caption" control.
>
> This is a good example, and I would like to put it elsewhere.  Does anyone
> have an opinion of where it should go? I was thinking 1.1.2 which actually
> needs some examples:
>
> 1.1.2 Indicate Unrendered Alternative Content:
>
> The user can specify that indicators be displayed with rendered content
> when recognized unrendered alternative content is present. (Level A)

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756