Re: Update of proposed platform definition for user agents

Jan,

 From an accessibility point of view, the notion of a UNIX platform must
take into consideration the graphical desktop involved.  MacOS is always
the Mach UNIX kernel + the Macintosh desktop and graphical environment.
With "UNIX" or "Linux", such needs to be specified.  So in your example
enumeration below, I suggest changing "Linux" to "GNOME desktop on Linux".

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Peter Korn | Accessibility Principal