Re: User Agent Teleconference for 04 2010

My apologies for not making it the last times (due to unexpected travel
arrangements). I will also unfortunately miss tonight's call, but have
now (belatedly) responded to the survey
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100302/

 From next week onwards, my schedule should be cleared enough to more
actively resume on this group.