RE: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 24 June 2010

Hello,

As of now I don't know the status of the phone issue we experienced last week.  But I have verified I can use Skype to connect to both the W3C conference and other people on Skype so if we need to use that method it should work.  If it is necessary I'll share my contact details with people in IRC when it is time for the meeting and we can get the connection working.

From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Ford
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:09 PM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 24 June 2010

Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 24 June 2010

Date: Thursday, 24 June 2010

Time: 1:00-2:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (18:00-19:30 UTC/GMT) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 82941# for UK use

44-117-370-6152

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.

Chair: Jim Allan, Kelly Ford

***Important***

As of this mail there are still issues with some telephone connections.  We may need to use alternative means of communication for some in the conference.  I'll update prior to the meeting with the most current info.

Agenda+ Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100615/

Agenda+ Discuss Simon's proposal at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010AprJun/0110.html

Agenda+ Tracking UAAG implementations

Agenda+ Action item review

Agenda+Promoting most recent working draft and getting to last call

Agenda+Report from Kim on Presentation

Agenda+Making Progress on implementation document

Links to key Documents:

editor versions

Guidelines - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100615/

Implementing - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20100609/

Public documents

Guidelines - http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-UAAG20-20100617/

Implementing - http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20100617/

-- Scribe schedule and scribing help: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/scribing.html

-- Please monitor your open Action Items:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open

-- Open Issues:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/issues/open s updated documents

Kelly