Re: for the Survey too

So my use case for this is that you say use JAWS to jump to a title
somewhere down the content. but then you're disoriented and want to know
where you are - what surrounds you, what is logically close. In this
case, you can use this feature to of the breadcrumb trail to orientate
yourself to the page.

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper