Re: 3.1.3 Browse and Render (alternative content)

I like the rewrite, with just a grammar tweak:

3.1.3 Choose and Render Alternative Content: The user can determine
which forms of alternative content are available for an element, select
between them, and have them rendered according to the following…”.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto