Re: Exploring Possibilities for Face to Face

I can do sometime in October, 3rd week ish or some such but teaching
prevents November! It's the ACM Conference on Computers and
Accessibility October 26-28, 2009 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Don't know
if this would be worth think about?

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper