Re: UAAG, error handling and HTML5

Hi Guys,

I seems to me this may help us to clarify our discussion on alert
prompt or highlight afew weeks ago, we should take this into account
regarding html5 'required'.

In addition I wonder if there is anything we need to consider
regarding the possible XHTML 2 / HTML5 schism?

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper
University of Manchester (UK)