Re: UAWG Telecon 21 May 2009

My action item was to propose some wording to cover event handlers under
4.1.

Thinking about this, the problem really crosses perceive and operate.

What would people think of...

3.13 becoming "Provide access to interactivity information" (the text
would parallel 3.3 "Provide access to relationship information")

It would keep it's current SCs.

Then we add:

3.13.X Perceive Event Handlers: The user has the option to be alerted to
any input device event handlers (including those for pointing devices,
voice, etc.) that are associated with the current content focus (Level A).

And:

4.1.X Operate Event Handlers: The user can activate, via the keyboard,
any input device event handlers (including those for pointing devices,
voice, etc.) that are associated with the current content focus (Level A).

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Richards, M.Sc.