Re: UAWG Action Item: Proposal on 3.4 Toggle scripts

As I looked at how to fold in Gregory's comments, I'm wondering if the
checkpoint needs to be part of "Guideline 5. Ensure user control of user
interface behavior" where many of the checkpoints already concern
opening viewports.

5.X Provide user control of spawned windows

1. Allow configuration so that users must explicitly consent before
additional windows are spawned.

2. Allow configuration so that spawned windows are always fully
functional user agent windows (i.e. resizable, scrollable, available to
extensions, incorporating user display settings, etc.) and ignore
content requests to reduce window functionality (e.g. fixed size, hidden
scrollbars).

Cheers,
Jan

PS: I've also done by other action item, to update the Wiki for 3.1.