Re: POSTPONED: W3C User Agent Teleconference 10 May 2004

On May 10, 2004, at 5:13 PM, Jon Gunderson wrote:
> Do to a problem with the telephone bridge I am cancelling the
> meeting tonight.  We will try to hold the meeting later this
> week.

Sorry for the confusion, everybody. The person in charge of reserving
the bridge mistakenly reserved the slot for the Authoring Tools Working
Group (code AUWG/2894) rather than us (code UAWG/8294). I'll
double-check the reservation next time to see that it doesn't happen
again.

-