RE: DRAFT: Proposal for a user agent workshop on accessibility

Section: Workshop Goal
text: The results of this workshop will be to inform the W3C's decisions
making on future user agent accessibility efforts, stimulate discussion of
user agent accessibility within the development and consumer communities,
and facilitate coordination with organizations engaged in related efforts.
discussion: This seems to be missing some words. I have tried various words
but none make sense. Perhaps it should read "The results of this workshop
will be to inform the W3C's decision makers on ...." Is this correct?

Section: Position Papers
text: Paragraph 1 -  These papers will also be made available to the public
from the W3C Web site.
	Paragraph 5 - Position papers will be published on the public Web pages of
the workshop, so position papers and slides of presentations must be
available for public dissemination.
discussion: the text of these 2 statements should be aligned. Suggest:
adding a linked reference to both statement [WAI/UAAG] with link pointing to
UAAG home page which would have a link to the workshop materials.

Section: Position Papers
text: Paragraph 6 -  Presenters will also make the slides of the
presentation available on the workshop Web home page.
discussion: this should also reference or repeat the requirements listed in
Paragraph 5 - "The allowed format is HTML/XHTML which is at least W3C WCAG
1.0 Double-A compliant". PowerPoint should be allowed, but an assessable
version must also be supplied.

Section: Venue
text: To be announced, probably in the bay area of California
discussion: should "bay area" be "Bay Area"

Jim