Re: Need information on Support for accessibility of MathML

Judie,

I suggest you contact one of the folowing people:

T.V. Raman,
IBM
E_mail: raman@cs.cornell.edu

Chris Weaver
Program Coordinator
Mathematics Accessible to Visually Impaired Students (MAVIS)
New Mexico State University
E-mail: chrweave@nmsu.edu

Jon