SV: SV: SV: question about accessible pictures

Hi Charles,

So far what I am using SVGs for or SVGZs is on my site
which offers free tactile graphic files for downloading.
The purpose is to increase the amount of adapted
graphics for the blind and visually impaired. I figure
if someone is interested in a graphic they can print out
the SVG and use it for an embossed graphic.

Actually the site offers any type of file that
is useful, files for embossing graphics or jpgs,etc
for black and white graphics used for swell paper.

You can have a look at the site at the following address
  http://www.ks-huseby.no/sensiblegraphics

The site is fairly new so there arent too many graphics,
and hopefully there will be coming more from others.

I have tried to do a bit of work with using the
SVG for screen pictures for visually impaired,
idea is to make the image adaptable to the need of
the individual (colors and etc)and think it's promising
but haven't got to far. And I understand there is  a lot
more that can be done with them. Would appreciate any
ideas.

A Dr. John Gardner in the state of Washington in the U.S
is working on a SVG browser that sounds very promising.
Perhaps you know about this?

Regards,
Lisa