Re: Proposal for Checkpoint 5.3 Manual viewport open only

Jon Gunderson wrote:

 > I suggest we move "checkpoint 5.3 Manual viewport open only" to be a
 > note under checkpoint 5.1 No automatic content focus change. (P2)

I think we should keep this one. Under Advance/Scripts & Windows,
Mozilla lets you control the following (i.e., "do or don't
do the following from scripts"):

   - Move or resize existing windows
   - Raise or lower windows
   - Open a link in a new window.

I believe the last one correponds to 5.3. I think that we
could probably get "Close a viewport automatically" implemented
as well. Konqueror also supports a "JavaScript web popups
policy" of one of Allow/Ask/Deny.

I think that we have at least two implementations of 5.1,
in fact.

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447