CANCELLED: W3C User Agent Meeting for 8 November 2001

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:59:33 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I am in the process of preparing a proposal and with Ian traveling I would
like to cancel the meeting for tomorrow.  Next meeting will be the
15th.  Please review and send comments related to the 508 vs. UAAG report
[1] being prepared by katie and Jim.

Jon

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/508/508-UAAG

MC-574