Re: Making all interactive elements visible

Ian,

Okay, I see that's a pretty good solution.

The only problem I have with

   A[onmouseover] { background: yellow; color: black }
is that I don't think it supports mouseovers that come from script, such as:

function addMouseOvers()
{
var nodeList = document.getElementsByTagName('TD');
var endList=nodeList.length;
for (var count =0; count < endList; count++) {
  node=nodeList[count];
  // Using setAttribute instead of AddEventListener gets around bug where
  // the mouseover in the tablecell is ignored when you're over the text inside the cell
  node.addEventListener('mouseover',showTheSquare, false );
  }
}

I think this will be quite common.

Aaron

--
For information about Netscape and Mozilla Accessibility projects,
please see the Access Mozilla <http://access-mozilla.sourceforge.net>