Re: Raw minutes from 1 February 2001 UA Guidelines teleconf

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> I think that for people with cognitive disabilities this is a low P1 or high
> P2 requirement. For people without a disability this is a handy repair
> feature - p3 or just scraping p2.
>
> The problem is that people can get used to the idea of trying each linked
> image easily, but the idea that an image is broken into several links is
> harder to figure out.

I suggest that we don't include this requirement at a P1 level
in UAAG 1.0 and rely on the fact that the author will also be
making some effort to convey hot spots on an image map.

Charles, if you wish to register an objection, please do so.